I was tagged by Carolina Cannonball with the weird things meme….. the Rules: People who get tagged need to write a blog entry of their own 6 weird things as well as stating this rule clearly! Three people need to be tagged and their names listed. Finally a comment needs to be left on each tagged person’s blog…
So here goes –
1. when I lace my shoes, the laces have to be perfectly untwisted and a mirror image from the left shoe to the right shoe. I was forced to do this in Basic Training (Army) and just never stopped.
2. my favorite place to kiss the checs is on their noses. I also like to smell them (the checs themselves).
3. I am currently writing a book about how Horatio Caine (CSI: Miami), Gil Grissom (CSI: Crime Scene Investigation) and Mack Taylor (CSI: NY) exemplify the cardinal and theological virtues.
4. I have cooked breakfast for both Clint Eastwood and Tom Clancy. I got to have coffee with Mr. Clancy.
5. I wear a diamond solitaire ring in order to not get asked out on a date. It’s made from my mother’s engagement ring (the other two diamonds in the ring I had made into earrings).
6. I can usually compose a short poem about anything at all, and most of the time they are funny!
I’m tagging the Catholic Caveman,
and a mom of the Catholic stripe….
For my third victim, AHA!! this subject
is just FraudWasteAbuse‘s type!!