I stole this meme…..from a priest…..because I love Jesus, and he said that everyone who loves Jesus is tagged! And besides which the priest from whom I stole this, stole it his own self.
1. Do you wear a name tag at work? No, I work at home, and my children already know who I am. So do my customers.
2. What kind of car do you drive? Subaru Legacy wagon festooned with umpty-billion bumper stickers, one of which says “I sleep with cats” because it used to be my mom’s car and she does sleep with her cats, although we don’t have cats and Eli sleeps in a crate.
3. What do you order when you go to Taco Bell? 2 steak burrito grande, a pintos-n-cheese and a bean burrito, with extra sour cream for all of it.
4. Have you ever had a garage sale? I had a yard sale once; I made $24. What a waste of a weekend (no, I didn’t miss Church).
5. What color is your iPod? I don’t have an iPod.
6. What kind of dog do you have? We call him a miniature Boxer; the vet says he’s a Puggle.
7. What’s for dinner tonight? Waffles with butter and real maple syrup.
8. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had? I think I had a beer at some point before younger boychec arrived but I don’t remember. He’s almost 7 so it’s been awhile.
9. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone? Video’d my kids making a piece of office paper stand up on the dining room furnace register.
10. Last time you were sick? 1994.
11. How long is your hair? Dry, just below shoulders. Wet, to my shoulder blades.
12. Are you happy right now? Yes!
13. What did you say last? You don’t have to sleep on the sofa if you apologize to your brother.
14. Who came over last? Customer picking up referee pants; my mom for dinner.
15. Do you drink beer? No, I am presently fasting from alcohol.
16. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted? No.
17. What is your favorite key chain on your keys? Purple lanyard with white letters that say “God is Awesome”
18. What did you get for graduation? I don’t remember!
19. What’s in your pocket? Phone, a small battery to the doorbell button.
20. Who introduced you to Dane Cook? Who?
21. Has anyone ever made you Build-A-Bear? No.
22. What DVD is in your DVD player? DVD player dead. “Rudy” in the VCR.
23. What’s something fun you did today? Turned around from the computer a while ago to see older boychec come out of the kitchen with a mouth FULL of Reddi Whip. Laughed uproariously.
24. Who is/was the principal of your high school? Mr. Sam Scolapio. The world needs more principals like him.
25. Has your house ever been TP’ed? No!
26. What do you think when you hear the word “meow”? Sneeze, wheeze, cough….
27. What are you listening to right now? The checs drawing at the dining room table, talking amongst themselves and NOT fighting!
28. Drinking? Nothing.
29. What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart? Tie between camping equipment and hair care.
30. When is your mom’s birthday? Nunya.
31. When is your birthday? December 20.
32. What’s the area code for your cell phone? 304
33. Where did you buy the shirt you’re wearing now? Goodwill, but I had to re-dye it with Rit because it had a stain that wouldn’t come out.
34. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror? A wooden Byzantine cross with Slavonic lettering, and sometimes a chotki.
35. How many state in the US have you been to? More than half.
36. What kind of milk do you drink? Whole, with Ovaltine.
37. What are you going to do after this? Go to bed and watch “CSI”
38. Who was the last person you went shopping with? Girlchec.
39. What is your favorite fruit? Kiwi fruit.
40. What about your favorite dessert? Tiramisu.
41. What is something you need to go shopping for? Groceries.
42. Do you have the same name as one of your relatives? Middle only.
43. What kind of car does one of your siblings drive? I only have one, and it’s probably an SUV; I’m not sure.
44. Do you like pickles? Yes, even watermelon rind pickles.
45. How about olives? All kinds.
46. What is your favorite kind of gum? Big Red.
47. What is your favorite kind of juice? Extra-pulpy orange juice.
48. Do you have any tan lines? I have a farmer tan.
49. What hospital were you born in? Union Hospital, Terre Haute.